You may not be the type of person who saves every receipt in a shoe box.
If you decide that a bankruptcy filing is right for you, chances are good that you’ll be able to quickly gather all of the information we’ll need for your filing. Here are the documents we’ll need:
- A credit counseling certificate. This proves that you took the mandatory credit counseling course before filing for bankruptcy. We’ll let you know how you can take the course on the Internet, or even over the phone.
- Bank statements from the last six months.
- Pay stubs and any other documents establishing your income from the last six months. We’ll need those to determine whether you qualify to file bankruptcy under Chapter 7.
- A copy of your tax returns from the last four years.
- A list of your debts, including the names and addresses of your creditors.
- A list of your assets.
- If your business is filing for bankruptcy, we’ll need profit and loss statements from the last six months. If you are filing for bankruptcy as an individual, we’ll need a description of your monthly household budget.
Our job is to make your life less complicated, not more. If you have questions about how to obtain or prepare anything on this list, we’ll walk you through it.
For a free consultation or if you need any assistance from Las Vegas Bankruptcy Attorneys, or have questions about Las Vegas Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, or Las Vegas Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, or Las Vegas Debt Settlement, please call the offices of Haines and Krieger at 702-880-5554 today.