Debt Collector Abuse Relief From a Debt Collection Attorney
Stop Debt Collector Abuse
100% Free Legal Service (Our Fees are Paid by the Harassing Debt Collectors)
There are several laws which protect your rights and that govern the manner in which debt collectors can attempt to collect on a debt. If a debt collector violates these laws, they may be responsible to provide monetary compensation to you and pay for all of your attorney’s fees and costs.
- It is illegal for a debt collector to call you before 8am in the morning or after 9pm at night
- A debt collector calling you repeatedly or continuously is a form of harassment and is against the law
- A debt collector cannot use abusive or profane language
- Debt collection attempts cannot be made while you are at work
- A debt collector must announce who he/she is
- A debt collector cannot contact you after you have notified them in writing that you do not want to be contacted
- And much much more…
The experienced FDCPA debt collection attorneys at Haines & Krieger are prepared to assist you with your debt collection problems. Our attorneys will ensure that you are fully compensated for the time and trouble you have incurred while dealing with these annoying & unscrupulous debt collectors.
What Can We Do For You?
If you have been the victim of a deceptive, abusive or harassing debt collector, we may be able to:
- Stop the debt collection harassment
- Receive monetary compensation for you up to $1,000 plus actual damages
- Have your outstanding debt reduced or eliminated
- Clear your credit reports of negative information
- Have the debt collector pay your attorneys’ fees
- Help you reclaim your life and gain peace of mind
- And more…
If you have been the victim of abusive and harassing debt collectors, you need to act today and regain your rights as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more difficult it will become to stop the madness and resolve your case. Our experienced consumer attorneys are here to assist you through every aspect of the law process and make it as quick and easy as possible for you.
The Nevada FDCPA Attorneys at Haines & Krieger have successfully handled cases just like yours throughout Nevada. Remember that at Haines & Krieger, there is no fee charged to you! If we recover money for you, the debt collectors will be responsible to pay for your attorney’s fees in a successful case.
“Thank you for everything… Thank you for standing up to those bullies! I am so grateful for everything that you have done to get my life back in order.”